Wednesday, January 5, 2011

BANANAAA!


Well, I'm a huge movies fan. I came across this last month after I saw the lovely Despicable me movie. However, I find that this short movie fits perfectly in my blog. Just let it buffer and check it out! I personally think we should all act this way around fruits: take them as snacks to work, school, university, wherever. They are trans/saturated fat/cholesterol/refined sugar- free and this way you will increase your intake of various minerals, vitamins and fibers!
Just so that you know, bananas contain vitamin B6, vitamin C, potassium, magnesium and manganese in addition to lots of fiber! Check these Top 10 ways to enjoy Bananas!

BANANAAAA... papple?

(Oh and "papples" have other kinds of minerals and vitamins, so variation of fruits in your diet will give you new and different health benefits every time!)

4 comments:

  1. aaaw i hearted despicable me! it's cool how you combined yur interests! Thx 4 the banana information

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yes you're welcome, it's cool how they sent healthy msgs through movies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about bananas. It contains potassium that helps prevent cramps other health problems.

    ReplyDelete